We provide investment and superannuation advice and administration services for:
- Self-managed superannuation funds
- Corporate superannuation plans
- Personal superannuation plans
As you approach retirement, we can help with strategies to access superannuation tax-effectively through the use of pensions. And we can help ensure that your children and other people you care about make the most of it, as well.
We are perfectly positioned to advise people on their superannuation arrangements, and to give personal effective investment advice in regard to superannuation.
Through our investment advice and administration services, we provide clients with up-to-date individual and consolidated investment performance reports for their investments.
We believe that self-managed super funds (SMSFs) are best for individuals who have superannuation accounts over $200,000.
The main advantages of a self-managed superannuation fund are:
- The ability to develop your own strategy
- Your choice of investments in shares, managed funds or other assets
- Potential for tax advantages
- The ability to monitor the performance of your superannuation portfolio
Our advisors can help you assess whether a self-managed superannuation fund is the right option for you. We provide a full service of regular investment advice and complete administration.
Alternatively, you may wish to retain your current investment advisers and take our superannuation advice and administration service to remove an administrative burden from you. In either case, we can provide you with secure online access to your superannuation fund portfolio.
Establishing a SMSF comes with some serious responsibilities as well as increasing supervision from the regulatory authorities. (Breaches of regulations can carry significant penalties for trustees.)
Placing the administration and compliance of your SMSF can provide you with great peace of mind. We can assist with:
- Fund establishment
- Day-to-day management of fund accounts, including recording of all transactions and maintaining investment records
- Annual trustee meetings and preparation of all minutes
- Compliance, including annual audit and completion of all tax and statutory returns
- Preparation and lodgment of GST returns for recoupment of GST paid
- Maintaining a complete member history, records of contributions and benefits paid
- Implementing and maintaining income streams (pensions)
- Assisting trustees and executors distribute fund assets in line with estate plans
- 24/7 secure online access to your superannuation fund accounting and investment records.
Pensions and income streams have been subject to great legislative change in recent years.
Increasingly, a well-planned and implemented retirement strategy is critical to ensuring your retirement needs are met.
As part of our comprehensive SMSF administration service, we ensure that your pension is fully compliant and reviewed on a regular basis to ensure the payment standards are met.
For those that have reached their preservation age we can also provide a transition to retirement strategy. Under the transition to retirement rules, if you have reached your preservation age, you may be able to derive an income stream from your superannuation fund while still working. By using salary sacrifice to take advantage of lower tax rates within superannuation, together with the tax concessions associated with drawing a superannuation income stream, you can make a significant difference to your wealth accumulation leading up to retirement.