We provide investment and superannuation advice and administration services for:
- Self-managed superannuation funds
- Corporate superannuation plans
- Personal supernnuation plans
As you approach retirement, our team at Morgan Wealth can offer support and advice to access superannuation tax-effectively through the use of pensions.
We are well positioned to advise people on their superannuation arrangements, and to give personal effective investment advice in regard to superannuation.
Through our investment advice and administration services, we provide clients with detailed monthly investment performance reports.
We believe that self-managed super funds (SMSFs) are best for individuals who have superannuation accounts for over $200,000.
The main advantages of a self-managed superannuation fund are:
- The ability to develop your own investment strategy
- Your choice of investments in shares, managed funds, property or other assets
- Potential for tax advantages
- The ability to monitor the performance of your superannuation portfolio and each individual investment
Our advisors can help you assess whether a self-managed superannuation fund is a right option for you. We provide a full service of regular investment advice and complete administration.
Alternatively, you may wish to retain your current investment advisers and take our superannuation administration service to remove an administrative burden from you. In either case, we can provide you with secure online access to your superannuation fund portfolio.
Establishing a SMSF comes with important responsibilities for you as the trustees, and you will face increasingly demanding supervision from the regulatory authorities. Breaches of regulations can carry significant penalties for you as trustees.
Placing the administration and compliance of your SMSF with us can provide you with great peace of mind. We can assist with:
- Establishment of your self-managed superannuation fund
- Day-to-day management of fund accounts, including the recording of all transactions and maintaining investment records
- Annual trustee meetings and preparation of all minutes
- Compliance, including annual audit and completion of all tax and statutory returns
- Preparation and lodgment of GST returns for recoupment of GST paid
- Maintaining a complete member history, records of contributions and benefits paid
- Implementing and maintaining income streams (pensions)
- Assisting trustees and executors distribute the fund’s assets in line with your estate plans
- 24/7 secure online access to your superannuation fund accounting and investment records.
Pensions and income streams have been subject to substantial legislative change in recent years.
A well-arranged and executed retirement strategy is crucial to ensuring your retirement needs are met.
As a component of our SMSF administration service, we assure that your pension is fully compliant and assessed on a regular basis to guarantee the payment standards are met.
For those that have reached their preservation age, we can likewise provide a transition to retirement strategy. Under the transition to retirement rules, you may be able to get an income stream from your superannuation fund while still working. By utilizing salary sacrifice contributions to exploit lower tax rates within superannuation, together with the tax concessions related to drawing a superannuation income stream, you can make a significant difference to your wealth accumulation paving the way to retirement.