July 20, 2014
Some suggested reasons are:
- If you keep saying the same thing over and over, consumers may believe you.
- They don’t have much else to crow about. How about advertising their investment returns?
- Most fund managers diversify their holdings to the extent that they can’t outperform the indices and overall performances tend to revert to the mean.
- Have you ever heard of a fund manager exceeding the relevant index by 50% to 100%?
- Most of our clients have achieved returns on their Australian equities of 50% to 100% above the ASX200 Accumulation Index over the past 12 months.
- Would that add more to your wealth creation than a 0.5% reduction in fees.
We’ll have more on this in upcoming webinars. Keep an eye on our website for details.